Benefits to the Employers:
- Responsible and caring employers assist employees in distress.
- Responsive to Government concerns regarding impact of over indebtedness.
- Builds and fosters trust relationships between employer and employee.
- Provide a value adding service at a reduced rate to employees.
- The ICS services become an extended service provided by HR without increasing headcount.
- Reduced employee stress levels lead to:
- increased productivity;
- less time off work;
- reduced incidents of fraud or corruption
Benefits to the Employee:
- Reduced levels of frustration as there is hope of finding a solution.
- Feeling cared for – not just another number.
- Increased financial awareness and ability to make informed decisions.
- The ability to deal with their debt stress better than before by taking action.
- Better understanding and awareness of rights and responsibilities.
- Unlimited access to information and guidance for free.