The ICS provides support services to employers to enable them to provide their employees with services that address the complex and evolving needs of their workforce. Our services can be tailored to suit the needs and circumstances of each employer from reducing the impact on over indebtedness on employee motivation and productivity, improve affordability for housing subsidies or improve the awareness, knowledge and skills of employees. Some of these services include:
- Financial Literacy and Money Management Workshops;
- Emolument Attachment Order audits and support;
- Employee mediation solutions;
- Employee indebtedness assessments; and
- one on one coaching to improve credit scores, affordability and resolve debt related issues.
Interested in this service?
Employers can contact Magauta Mphahlele on email@example.com to discuss your specific needs.